09 March 2008

Abair oidhche!

[What a night!]
Ok so 5th day into this thing. I am happy to let everyone know that after 5 hours, I have completed the shading of the first backdrop, as well as shade 4 frames of Kolevis flying in on her ref board, and completion of the 3rd backdrop. This is a very good post to make because it shows that this is not dying and it is stepping towards being VERY underway. I know that I have been getting a lot of hits lately and I would strongly appreciate it if others voiced their thoughts. Currently I may have another animator that could help collab with me on getting the art material down. This is a step in the right direction. Not much work will be done by myself this week in the line of animating, but I will be giving it a lot of thought, as well as possibly guide this other animator to get some frames done. If anyone would like to help, please post a reply saying so. It is open to anyone, even if you don't have an account on here or anything. This week is the finals week for portfolios at school so I am switching direction to that with my time, so that I may return to work here, with fully devoted attention. In the meantime I'd like to hear from you all, as well as scan two of the backdrops in to show the progress and the quality I am so happy to be working with. Thanks to all the supporters!

Now. Time to work on some Gaelic and schoolwork. :D

No comments: