11 March 2008

’S e là brèagha a th’ ann

[It's a beautiful day]
Ok so like I promised everyone, I submitted the first backdrops up onto deviantart. I intend to be keeping to my word and so they are there! Along with the beginning few frames of Kolevis and her fly-through with a backdrop. I felt like I should show you all the making of it to know that I am doing work on it. I am very happy to present these to you:

Backdrop1
Backdrop2
Kolevis

Ok so to explain some things, the second image is of the second backdrop. It isn't shaded yet, but it will be before it is used for the animation itself. The animation shows Kolevis flying in on her Ref board. It's only 4 frames, therefore the quick loop. It looks very seamless to me so I hope you all know that it isn't being tweened, but actually drawn out, ever frame. The backdrop for the fly in isn't shaded, but it is the beginning of what will stay in that tidbit for about 4 seconds, maybe 6. I hope you are all happy about this and excited about what is to come. What I didn't do, was show you the overlay layers of the first backdrop, the ones where the clouds begin to move and the smoke from the house rises. I hope to put that together into an animated gif to show you on the update I will post tomorrow!!

Bho Sionn

PS The animator that has expressed interest in helping out with this project looks like a winner. I am very excited about this, and so here is one of his animations:

2 comments:

J-Fitz-B said...

Looks cool man. Rae found that pic you drew of me the other day in campaigners. That was pretty sweet!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!