10 March 2008

Chan eil e fada co-dhiù

[It's not far anyway]
Hello everyone! I've been getting a lot more hits recently, not much, but I can tell people are at least curious to what is going on. I found a new, stronger, better website to learn Gaelic at and am quite excited to begin some good studying. It's exciting to know that soon it will be spring break, and I will be able to devote my full attention to this animation. Yesterday I began working on my school projects and communicating with the girl who I hope will be doing the voice of Kolevis, the main character. In the end I hope to be strong enough in the language to pull it off for my character Sionn. So right now I haven't completed anymore of the animation but I am trying to pull together a good script for it. I will also scan in a backdrop and a frame of Kolevis for you all to see. I will update tomorrow with those so stay tuned!

Bho Sionn!

No comments: