08 March 2008

Tha thu ro òg am bliadhna...

[You are too young this year...]
False. Okay so after I became completely creative, I have started work on this practice animation. Practice meaning a short, 2 minute-4 minute animation. Simple. This animation is going to contain top-notch character imaging. I am not going to slack this one off like I did when I rushed my animation jobs. The beauty of this is that I have the time, the free time to do this. To get it done right. This animation COULD be colored, but for right now I am thinking it just as pencil sketches. I have worked up the thesis for the animation:

Setting: Scotland Lowlands
Characters: Sionn and Kolevis from the fanfic Jedi Reloaded
Layers: 3
Effects: None
Script: Basic 2-3 paragraph conversation between the two characters. Perhaps a narrative script.
Language: Scots Gaelic
Subtitles: English
Size/Quality: 768x1050 pixels - widescreen
Speed: 15 fps
Acting: 2 voice/3 voice actors. Basic Scots Gaelic knownledge...conversation will be nothing too difficult
Drama: Nothing too dramatic. Some heartfelt emotions. No crying. Simple, casual, but meaningful

And I have already began work on it. I have just finished the first backdrop for the first scene. It hasn't been shaded yet, but I am trying to figure out just how I am going to conduct the shading. So any suggestions would be nice. It's basic lineart with line-weight right now. I am now going to sit back down at my light table and whip out the next backdrop. Please post any concerns or ideas. I could really use them.

EDIT: Ok so now at 4AM, I have completed one backdrop. This backdrop can be used to be stationary. It is the first backdrop of the animation and I have done 4 frames for this backdrop with moving scenery. This can create a small loop, but definitely needs to be added on. This is in no way a big feat. On top of that, I began working on the next backdrop, and completed 2 frames of it. This is the third backdrop to be used, but it is a constantly moving backdrop, hence the 2 frames. On top of that I completed 4 frames of Kolevis arriving on the Scottish plains. This is good because getting the body down and the speed of things is a rather key part of any animation, so I feel this is a great start. I will do some more work on it tomorrow as well brush up on my Gaelic learning. My light table heats up rather quickly so its best not to work more than 3 hours at a time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nya~You did a lot! Well done hush =3

マイルチャンピオンシップ 2010 said...

マイルチャンピオンシップ 2010 一般には漏れないデータを極秘公開。まさかの新事実が発覚!

短期 高額バイト said...

もうすぐバレンタイン気になる相手には高価なプレゼントをしたくなるもの!このサイトで短期でびっくりするくらい稼いじゃって下さい

Anonymous said...

Center on your breathing when you find yourself experiencing an anxiety attack. Not only will this help quiet you, but ensuring you take in correct levels of air can decrease the actual indications of the invasion. Pay attention to respiration slowly and evenly in order to avoid hyperventilation or giddiness, that will make an strike feel even worse. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Gitutyyt[/url]