07 March 2008

Dè a tha seo?

[What is this?]
Hai! It's only been a day, and I already get some feedback. Though, yes, I did ask you guys to reply and share your thoughts, it really has made a difference. So don't be mad about it. :D I can't contain my excitement any longer as I recently found myself taking a class online in this beautiful language. Though it seems corny and childish, this site: Airsplaoid has made it so easy to learn the language. I have started with January's lesson and played the game at the end, then reviewed it some. I then moved on to February's course and browsed over the phrase book to look at what I had in store. Of course this is basic but I have to start someplace. I've never been so excited about learning this language. Your support is greatly appreciated.

As for Jedi Reloaded, the Eureka seveN fanfic I am working on, Ben you asked if we'd translate it into Scots Gaelic. I am open to the idea, of course!! It only excites me even more to think of doing so.

On another note for today, I have been battling in my mind with the plot of a Gaelic animation I could do for starters. I'd love it if some of you readers or passer-bys could give me a few ideas for a simple plot for, say, a 3 minute animation. Also. Just a slight tid-bit of information, episode 10 of Spice and Wolf has been released and subbed in less than 36 hours...unbelievable.

No comments: